ЗУ на 4 аккумулятора + 4 в комплекте Watson MX AA NiMH Batteries and 4-Hour Rapid Charger Kit
- Отзывы (0)
Keep your photo equipment, flashlights, gaming devices, and other electronics powered up with the Watson MX AA NiMH Batteries and 4-Hour Rapid Charger Kit from B&H Photo. This bundle consists of a 4-pack of pre-charged, 1.2V, 2550mAh AA nickel-metal hydride batteries and a fast, 4-slot charger capable of replenishing the power in AAs and AAAs. The charger can accept both NiMH and NiCd cells.
- Watson 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable BatteriesThe 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries from Watson charges 2 or 4 AA or AAA batteries (not included). It is compatible with both NiMH and NiCd batteries. Charging time varies from 100-280 min, depending upon battery quantity, size, and capacity.The charger's intelligent Negative Delta-V microprocessor doles out the full charge to each battery, while Zero Slope Detection prevents overcharging. The Safety Guard Timer automatically shuts off after 6 hr in cases where batteries are taking far longer than normal to charge, in order to prevent damage from excessive current.The charger has two charging level indicator lights to keep you apprised of battery status. Switching 100-240VAC input power enables use all over the world. The charger's compact outlet prongs can fold in, making the unit more compact for storage.
- Will charge either 2 or 4 AA or AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Works with batteries that have Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) or Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) chemistry
- Charging time varies based upon battery quantity, size, and capacity. Charging 2 AAA batteries will take about 100 min, while 4 AAA's will require about 200 min. Charging time for 2 AA batteries with a capacity of about 1800mAh will be roughly 110 min, while 4 AA batteries at that capacity will require about 220 min. For higher-capacity AA's in the 2400-2500mAh range, 2 batteries will charge in approximately 140 min, and 4 batteries will take about 280 min
- An intelligent Negative Delta-V microprocessor ensures that each battery is charged to its full capacity, while the Zero Slope Detection feature prevents overcharging
- Safety Guard Timer will automatically shut off after 6 hr. This makes sure that, in cases where batteries are taking far longer than normal to charge, they will not be exposed to excessive current that could cause damage
- Dual charging level indicator lights are red while batteries are charging and turn green when charging is complete. They will flash red if the batteries are not charging properly
- Switching 100-240VAC input power allows you to use the charger all over the world
- The compact outlet prongs fold in and out to make the unit smaller for easier storage
- Watson MX AA NiMH Batteries (4-Pack, 1.2V, 2550mAh)Power various electronics, including photo equipment, flashlights, gaming devices, and more, with this 4-pack of 1.2V MX AA NiMH Batteries from Watson. The Japanese-made cells come pre-charged and ready for use with a capacity of 2550mAh, making them ideal for use in high-drain devices. Thanks to their very low self-discharge rate, they are capable of retaining up to 85% of their capacity after 1 year in storage. The batteries can be recharged up to 500 times before their usable capacity starts to diminish. Additionally, they are durable enough to function in temperatures as low as -4°F.